- Open Internet Explorer and click on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Internet options” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Internet Options window, click on the “Security” tab.
- Click on the “Custom level” button.
- Scroll down to the “Scripting” section and select “Enable” under “Active scripting.”
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
- Open Microsoft Edge and click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Settings menu, click on “Site permissions” in the left sidebar.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Update your web browser to the latest version.
- If you are using a third-party antivirus, try disabling it temporarily to see if it resolves the issue.